TNEA 2017 Documents and Certificates
Documents and Certificates to be attached varies with each student based on community, nativity, category and family background. The students must know their category and quota to apply. Reading the information brochure would be helpful to know the documents and certificates required for TNEA 2017. We have given the list of general documents required.
1. HSC Marksheet
2. SSC Marksheet
3. Transfer Certificate
4. HSC Hall Ticket
5. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
6. First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
7. Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
8. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
9. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
If there is any change in the above list, it will be updated once the official TNEA 2017 information brochure is released. So please do read it again when the official announcement is made.